The team aim to provide advanced expertise in the area of digital signal processing with particular focus towards end-to-end research, development, integration and prototyping. The team specialize in bringing digital signal processing concepts to practical realizations in resource-constrained systems. Our scope ranges from:
- real-time field-programmable gate array (FPGA) signal processing,
- developing signal processing systems for performance characterization and measurements,
- architecture and implementation-specific optimization for improved footprint, power consumption and processing speed,
- analog to digital conversion (ADC) and digital to analog conversion (DAC) systems,
- research in general and specialized digital signal processing.
Recent highlights include:
- Robust, interference-resistant high-dynamic range receiver design that is capable of signal reception in the presence of very high-powered interference signals.
- Real-time very-high-speed filter, filter bank, adaptive filter, sampling-rate converter design and implementation in Xilinx FPGA.
- Real-time processing of compressed very-large bandwidth data in a sub-Nyquist photonic receiver, using National Instruments FPGA systems.
- ADC and DAC system enhancements using time-interleaving, non-linearity and spurious frequency compensation.
Dr Lee Jun Wei
Programme Manager (Signal Processing System)
Senior Research Scientist
Phone: +65 63162990